Welcome to my new blog, The Chronic Migraine Life!!
This isn't my first go-around at blogging. I had a blog a few years back - and I was terrible at updating it (The Topper Life). But, for some odd reason (probably because I was terrible at updating it), Blogger won't let me log into it. So, here's to a new blog!
As the title of the blog gives away, I am a chronic migraine sufferer. I've been in the club for about 3 years now. I never knew what a migraine was till I got my first. Since then, migraines have become part of who I am.
As my "about me" section states, I look at having migraines as a blessing. My faith is incredibly important to me. Without it, I definitely wouldn't be where I am or who I am today.
I know in my heart that God chose to bless me with chronic migraines for a reason. And, to be quite honest, I am glad He did! Through my migraines, I've met some amazing people, become closer to friends, and (most importantly) become closer to God.
My chronic migraines have shown me just how strong I am, just how important my family is to me (man, do I ever cherish them!), and just how much I love the Lord.
So, if you're a chronic migraine sufferer or know of someone who is, please feel free to follow along with me as I strive to overcome my migraines, look for the positive in the negative, and strive to be the best me I can possibly be (despite having migraines).
Just because I have chronic migraines, I refuse to let them control my life. I hope this blog will be my constant reminder of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment