I started this blog with the intention of talking about what life as a chronic migraine sufferer was like.
I even tried to do the blog challenge during Migraine Awareness Month.
But, the more I did it, the more depressing things seemed.
Yes, I suffer from chronic migraines. But that's not who I am. Being a migraine sufferer isn't all that there is to me.
So, I've decided to take this blog in a new direction. Instead of talking about what life with migraines is like, I'm going to blog about what life is like despite having migraines.
Reading about all the people in the world who have migraines, all the meds they've taken, all the ups and downs they've been through, etc., becomes old and depressing over time.
I want to instead spread hope to all migraine sufferers out there.
It IS possible to have a real life, have fun, enjoy whatever comes your way despite having migraines.
My hope and plan is to write an inspiring and encouraging blog. To let others see that there are upsides to having chronic migraines. To prove that while migraines may be a part of you, they don't define you.
I welcome any and all to come along with me on this journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment