Well, my confused nerves are officially unconfused and back to working as "normal people nerves" work.
Which means hello migraine - Day 7.
Been on steroids since Day 4. Like heavy duty steroids. When the steroids are in my system and working, life is bearable. When they wear off, life sucks and I feel like poop.
All set up to get my shots on Friday. Although I'm worried that by the time I roll in on Friday, I'll be too far gone for the shots to provide the relief they usually do.
Saving my last abortive for the week for my dear friend's wedding on Saturday. Because that's one event that I'd really like to enjoy and be present (physically and mentally) for.
Regardless, I foresee yet another hospitalization in my near future. Not the dream vacation I had planned, but at least I'm on vacation and don't have to worry about missing out on important life events (like work, school, socialization activities, etc.).
Wish I could blog more, but my head just can't handle it right now.
Next post likely to revolve around being hospitalized for a migraine. One, because I've never blogged about that before. And two, because it's looking like that's what's about to happen to me...
Stay tuned!
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment