I have thoroughly neglected this blog these past few months! And what a terrible time I did, as I totally left you all with a huge cliff hanger.
Well, I got my injections, was told by Dr. S to give it a week and see if life got better, and to my shock and awe, life chronic-migraine-wise did get better! Which meant no hospitalization (this time around)! Wohoo!!
Which means I still owe you all a post on migraine hospitalization. Will you allow me to raincheck it just this once? I'm just not really feeling in a hospitalization discussion mood. But I promise I will make a post (just not today)!!
Reasons why I've neglected this blog these past few months --
1. I don't know that I ever made it public, but I was busy studying this summer for my licensing exam. An incredibly grueling process for an incredibly difficult exam. Well, I took the exam at the end of the summer. Afterwards, I spent a lot of time fighting my depression as I was sure I had failed. When I'm depressed, I feel very uninspired. Hence no blogging.
2. About a month and a half ago, I found out that - to my shock, surprise, and awe - I passed my licensing exam!
3. After finding out I had passed, I then faced the fun life that is unemployment. Totally kidding on the fun part. Basically, I spent all day searching for a job. Which became quite complicated because that little thing called the government shutdown happened. Unemployment life is quite uninspiring. Hence, yet again, no blogging.
BUT, I'm back to blogging again. I'm recommitting myself to this. I started this blog to prove to others out there struggling that there is hope. And to remind myself that even when things seem dark and impossible, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Plus, I may start posting pics of my chronic migraine life and journey to live life as any other "normal" human being would. Which means I need to start taking pics again... I could make "Take more pictures" goal number 6 of this journey, but it just seems off when I consider my current 5 goals...
So, Happy November blogging world!! This Deep South transplant migraineur is officially back and ready to blog!
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment