Thursday, May 8, 2014

Random Thought Thursdays

It's been a while since I've done a random thought post.  So, here goes this week's installment...

ONE.  Anxiety.

Anxiety (and depression, too, for that matter) has been kicking my butt lately.  As in I've skipped out on hanging out with others everyday this week - mostly because I don't want people to see me when I'm feeling this low.  Sometimes, I wish anxiety/depression took a physical form so I could kick it's rear - because it's surely kicked my rear quite a bit here lately!

TWO.  Insomnia.

About as much as I'd like to kick anxiety/depression in the rear, I'd also like to do the same to insomnia.  I know I need sleep for my body to like me.  After all, not sleeping is a sure-fire trigger to getting a migraine (which I have gotten to experience here lately).  I wish I could convince my body that sleep is good, but it's sure dead set on maxing out at 3 hours of sleep per day.

THREE.  Neighbors.

With the move, I got new neighbors.  My one neighbor speaks zero English.  My other neighbor, who I've affectionately nicknamed "Girlfriend," wakes me up every morning at 4am (which is about the time I am finally able to fall asleep most nights).  Luckily, Girlfriend is moving soon.  Fingers crossed new neighbor will sleep till 6am.

I know this isn't a very optimistic post, but writing helps me make steps towards overcoming this depression/anxiety funk I'm currently in.  To echo last week's post, I'm trying...

No comments:

Post a Comment