Thursday, February 13, 2014

Random Thought Thursdays

It's Thursday.  I've got some random thoughts to share.  And it's been a while since I've shared any.  So, here goes nothing...

ONE.  Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Tortillo Chips


Photo courtesy of Food Should Taste Good
These!!  These things are my new addiction.  Like I've gone through 3 bags in one week addiction.  I've had them for every meal - breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  They're that good.  When this company decided on a name, they weren't joking.  Their food really does taste good!  And, bonus for me, other grocery stores have started carrying Food Should Taste Good products.  So no more running around town to find one of those coveted bags!  If you haven't tried these chips yet, you need to.  They're so good, they're gluten free, they're kosher, they're amazingly delicious.

TWO.  Cold weather

Before I get jumped for complaining about it being cold in February (which is technically winter), let me explain.  I live in the South, the deep South.  It is not supposed to be this cold for longer than 2 months, max.  We aren't supposed to get snow and severe ice storms here.  And yet we are.  It's cold, I hate it, and I'm ready for the typical 50 degree weather to come and stick around for a while!

THREE.  80's music

The gym I work out at decided to play 80's music today.  And I absolutely loved it!!  I was totally that annoying girl who was singing along with the songs while working out (quietly and very breathy, I might add).  Today's 80's album of choice was Footloose.  Hate me for this, but here's one of my favs!  Enjoy!

Irony of this song playing at my gym - my gym is a ladies only gym.  But, I still love this song!

While this list is shorter than my usual Random Thought Thursday posts, it is what it is.  I guess Facebook has cut back on my list of random things that annoy me (which typically seems to be what my Random Thought Thursdays center around).  Regardless, I hope you enjoyed it!

Feel free to share any random thoughts you have - whatever they may be!  Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment