Friday, January 4, 2013

Sometimes, migraines just suck...

Sometimes, all the positivity and love in the world won't fight off a migraine.

Sometimes, you just have to give in to the pain.

Sometimes, enough is enough.

It's these times where I remind myself that asking for help doesn't make me weak.

It's these times where I remind myself that taking medication doesn't mean I'm giving up.

It's these times where I realize how blessed I am.

Blessed to have the doctor I do who listens and is willing to help.

Blessed to have friends who will run to the pharmacy to get the meds for me.

Blessed to have family who remind me that my migraines don't define me.

Blessed to have had these migraines enough to recognize the signs of when my crazy migraine side is coming out.

Blessed.

So, even though migraines just suck sometimes, they also provide a great opportunity for me to realize just how truly blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment